Saturday, March 7, 2009

wow

Tomorrow we call upon Fg for donation! Holy smokes I'm really excited. I've been feeling really nervous and on edge this whole week but as soon as I got the almost positive with the OPK this afternoon I immediately felt happy and so so excited! I guess it is helpful for my anxiety level when I actually sleep a whole uninterrupted 8 hours. I sleeped hard today, and without sleep aids. That is really a difficult task for me to do during the day. I rearranged the bedroom this weekend so the bed is not under the windows and I can make the room even more cave like. I need to be able to sleep without sleep aids or melatonin while I'm pregnant. I had a hard week, but today was good. So good! It really is amazing what sleep can do for ones mind. As a person who never had problems with sleep prior to working graveyard, I am shocked by how shitty I feel most of the time due to lack of sleep. I think one good thing that has come out of this graveyard working stuff and switching myself back and forth between days and nights sleepwise is I'm now totally conditioned for sleep deprivation. I'm sure that's a helpful skill to put on your resume when having a new baby.

2 comments:

Jenny From The Block said...

Hi!!! I have a blog, check it out and add me as a friend.

T!FF said...

hey the web link you sent didn't work? On the diabetes research... can you send it to me again?? thanks for the thought of sending it to me....