Monday, March 9, 2009

blastocyst blast off

We are officially in our first TWW! My calm and cool totally left me on Saturday as we were walking back from the park after Fg left his donation. I was so nervous, and so was T. She is my rock though. She got everything ready, held me when I cried (good tears and scared tears), and then brought me snacks as I was layed up helping the swimmers move on up to miss eggy. Second insem was less scary on Sunday, and today we'll be like old pros. Hopefully I'm a One Shot Sally and we won't have to repeat next month. I know it's necessary for the babe but not my favorite part of this process!
I've been tripping that I could have a little fertilized egg dividing cells and traveling down the fallopian tube right this minute. T and I have been having a lot of fun blaming things on the "blastocyst", ie.. the blastocyst needs mexican food and the blastocyst is mad at you right now. She was been so amazing, I couldn't imagine doing this without her.

No comments: