Today is two days past ovulation. I really think our timing was perfect. We got a positive OPK Saturday around 3pm. We inseminated around 5:30pm Saturday then again at noon on Sunday. I felt ovulation shortly after that Sunday afternoon. Then we threw in one more insem Monday around 5pm, probably too late but we are using fresh versus frozen sperm, so I know our window of opportunity is wider. Yesterday I had a massage scheduled. I adore my massage lady. She has 3 girls, a 3 year old and 9 month old twins that she had at home unmedicated! We talk nearly the whole massage about all things baby and conception related. Usually I love silence while I'm getting a massage but I enjoy her so much I don't mind.
As for symptoms, well I'm trying not to get myself all psyched up with phantom symptoms. I know we only have a 20% chance of conceiving even if our timing was exactly perfect. I will say I woke up with a giant headache this morning and I've been thirsty as hell. I do think I'm fighting a cold so I think I'll just blame those symptoms on that.
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment