The lawyer sent us the final draft for our donor contract today! Looks like March is a definate go. T and I were getting a little worried regarding the speed in which her office was moving if we would make March ovulation. I appreciate T taking care of all that business. I really despise calling businesses and hounding them to hurry up. I think I had enough of that with my payroll/human resource department when we were buying our house to last me a life time. So frustrating! Next step: have Fagtabulous and his parents look over donor contract and then notorize their signatures. Hopefully they feel good about everything in it. T and I decided today if they object to anything in the contract then we will just walk away and go with anonymous sperm bank. It may be harsh but we cannot negotiate our comfort level regarding the safety of our family. We are going down to spend time with his parents this saturday. I'm looking forward to seeing this womans crazy craft collection. She makes all kinds of crafts and apparently decorates like mad for every holiday. Fagtabulous says that she decorates for everything except groundhogs day! Should be really entertaining.
And this week I tried this recipe, which was totally amazing! I am loving this cooking thing. I've always resisted cooking because I thought in order to be a good cook you had to make things up and have this rolladex of recipes in your head that you just do. I think maybe my mom cooked this way. I don't ever recall seeing her follow a recipe but she was an awesome cook. Well, I may not be that kind of cook but I can follow a recipe and I love cooking! I'm really looking forward to working my new schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off so I can get a little more adventurous with the cooking on my off week.
This post has taken me almost my entire shift to write since I actually have work to do tonight. I guess I should get back to it.
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment