Thursday, January 15, 2009

olympic swimmers!

So Fagtabulous has been given the official green light by the good folks at OHSU's andrology lab. We scheduled a semen analysis yesterday and it seems that everything is more than good. Very exciting! Next step we meet with a gay and lesbian family law attorney next Wednesday. We will talk to her about a known donor contract and exactly what rights are protected under the Oregon domestic partnership. That should be interesting, and expensive.
I've been cooking up some yummy recipes this week from http://www.101cookbooks.com/. Last night I made this Spinach rice gratin... so good.


The night before that I made curried apple cous cous which was delicious too! I'm feeling really good lately. I feel like my mood has stabilized since coming completely off anti-depressants. I'm meditating every day, taking my supplements, and trying to get as much exercise as possible. I stated doing yoga at home and I love it. The gym is not my favorite place to be right now especially with all those resolutionaries stinking it up. It was so crowded the other day I was feeling claustrophobic from all the sweat and people. ugh! So other than freaking out that we are so close to Operation: Get Baby everything is roses. I keep telling myself it's totally normal to freak out a little because this is so huge! We are bringing a child into this world whose every need we will be responsible for. Huge! and Scary!

I'm really excited for this weekend. I have 4 days off: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. That means Dainty and I will actually be able to spend more than a sleep deprived Saturday afternoon and Sunday together. We might actually get some quality time in there, such a novelty with my less than stellar graveyard schedule.


1 comment:

T said...

baby, you are the cutest! i love stalking you.