Thursday, January 8, 2009

new year: get some baby toes

The holidays are over and Dainty and I are moving into "Operation Get Baby" full force now. Next week we send Fagtabulous for a Semen Analysis and assuming that comes back good we will then meet with a lawyer to go over our known donor contract. This is becoming very real and I'm so excited and scared. Dainty told the rest of her siblings and mother our baby plans this weekend. Everyone was very supportive and sweet. I just love her family so much. We are so lucky to be so loved and supported by each of our families. My mom has of course known for several months that about Operation Get Baby and she has been very patient not asking any questions or being too pushy about our process but she just couldn't help herself the other day. She said, "So.. it's January now, you have anything to tell me?" Umm yeah Mom its looking more like Febuary or March. I love her. She's ready for a Grandbaby.


And speaking of Grandbabies and Grandparents. Dainty and I met with Fagtabulous's parents several weeks ago we just love them. We think they will be excellant influences in not only our childrens lives but ours as well. It's just turning out so great for everyone so far. Lets hope Fag has perfect little swimmers.

No comments: