
Tonight was our anniversary. Dainty already posted a very sweet entry on her blog full of pictures and such. I'm at work right now and she is sleeping. A bit different than our anniversary last year. Last year we exchanged rings and commitments. We stayed in a sweet little cabin on a river near the mountain . We drank champagne (sparking cider) in front of the fireplace and had an amazing dinner. I'm sad that this anniversary we couldn't do something similar but I know we have plenty more to come.

Yesterday my friend and her cutie pie daughter came over to make gingerbread man cookies. Well I should say that I made the dough and H cut out most of the cookies, while I doted on her baby girl. She is so sweet and adorable. She has a smile that just makes you heart melt, and your ovaries ache.
Saturday we are meeting with Fagtablous's parents. He and some friends are hosting a little brunch. Fagtabulous was very concerned that enough people be there so it is a very pressure free meeting. His parents have no idea we are contemplating this baby thing so I don't know why all the concern about pressure, but everyone is being very sweet about making this meeting go just right.
I am finally starting to recover from my workout from hell on Saturday. Dainty's personal video trainer ground my ass into the ground. I don't think I've been that sore in a very long time. Needless to say, she can keep her lunatic trainer, I'll be sticking to a more sane workout of yoga, pilates, and some lifting or cardio.


No comments:
Post a Comment