I really want to bake some cookies. Dainty and I have plans to decorate for Christmas/Winter Solstice this weekend, including a tree! This is huge! I never thought we would get to the place where she would be excited for a little christmas cheer. We went shopping for ornaments and lights last weekend and she said she was having fun! It has fully catapolted me into that longing for snow, fires, and baking cookies. We even bought two Christmas movies: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. We got cozy on the couch with some cocoa, the dog, and National Lampoons, then fell asleep about half way through. We are so MARRIED and old!
6 days ago


3 comments:
Your guys are seriously so cute! T just told ry that you guys are going to do a tree....he was as shocked as you were! we love you guys and miss you so so much! talk to you soon. : )
ps the cookies look very yummy!
We miss you guys too! Can't wait to come visit. I hear that Keegan is starting to laugh a lot. So cute. Hope everyone is doing good. Any snow yet?
Ya keegan keeps learning something new every day its amazing!! nope no snow yet....but we have hope for tomorrow! i need the snow that why i still live in utah... wish you were coming with T.
Post a Comment