Tuesday, September 23, 2008

weekend

T and I had a lovely weekend. Her mom was visiting from Utah, she flew in specifically for her and T to go see Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick. I did not go. I wasn't really interested and the tickets were ridiculously expensive. They had an amazing time though. T's mom is a huge Journey fan and is now crushed out on their new lead singer. She's so cute.
Yesterday after dropping T's mom at the airport we visited our friends new baby girl. She is now 4 weeks old and the sweetest cutest little thing ever. She was nursing on and off pretty much the entire time we were there. In between the boob we did manage to get some good cuddles in however. T is so adorable with her, I love seeing her with a baby it makes me all gooey inside. I can't wait until we have one of our own.

1 comment:

T said...

you forgot to mention that, although i may have looked so super cute with that baby in my arms, i pretty much made her fussy everytime i touched her. xoxo