Friday, February 20, 2009

tails and pink eye


My eye has been bugging me all night. I wonder if I have pink eye or just some weird irritation. Sick that I'm actually hoping it's pink eye so I can have one extra day off from work. That stuff is contagious like crazy and I look into shared microscopes all night. I'll be sure and wipe down the oculars with bleach before I leave today so none of my co-workers hate me later.


We got the donor contract from Fg's parents and are heading down to the notary to sign away his rights tomorrow. We are so close now. T sent me this text tonight: "Don't you think it's weird that a fetus starts off with a tail?" Somebody as been reading the baby books every night. She's really cute and super excited. So am I.

2 comments:

T!FF said...

agh... pink eye sucks! I had it once and it hurt bad.
I didn't know that a fetus starts with a tail. Is that what eventually turns into a tail bone?

hearty said...

false alarm on the pink eye. woke up today and it was still red but not nearly as painful so probably just some weird irritation. probably got a pickle hair imbedded the way he is shedding right now. i think the tail is part of the spinal cord? maybe i'm making that up.