skip to main |
skip to sidebar
yard work with the sickies
Dainty and I were sick this weekend. She had a cold and I finally succumbed to the monster that has been living in my chest for 6 weeks. I came home from work Saturday morning unable to breath, wheezing and panting. If I laid horizontal I felt like I was drowning, and my heart was beating out of my chest. It was really scary! Dainty was so worried about me, almost convinced me to go to Emanuel but I took my last swig of codeine cough syrup and was finally able to breath without too much trouble. We did go to urgent care at 10 am, they gave me a breathing treatment, chest xrays checking for pneumonia. Nothing really screaming pneumonia besides the fact I have fluid in my lungs and I was drowning in my own bed just 4 hours prior! She prescribed antibiotics, steroids, and more magic elixir cough medicine. Sunday I felt like a new person! The steroids must be what is kicking in so fast relieving the inflammation in my lungs. We felt good enough to finish up the mulching in the yard and plant some ground cover. Behold the finished product.

No comments:
Post a Comment